The Gratitude Guidebook, Champagne Chakra 30 Day Guided Journal Series #9
The Gratitude Guidebook, Champagne Chakra 30 Day Guided Journal Series #9 is perfect if you are someone who is:
- Is curious to explore the practice of gratitude and what it can do for your life
- Likes learning something new and taking action on it
- Is looking for action steps to help you reach your heart’s desires
- Loves beautiful journals and planners to help you stay organized and get results
- Desires to elevate your life to the highest frequency possible
You're going to love this because it is much more than a journal - it will help you understand what a gratitude practice can do for your life, and get you feeling gratitude!
- Guidance on a gratitude practice - the how and the why.
- Inspirational quotes to keep you motivated
- Beautiful gloss periwinkle blue and elegant gold soft cover (and easy to wipe off a coffee spill!)
- 8.5 x 11 inch and 100 pages beautiful full colour pages with elegant gold and periwinkle blue throughout - the perfect size to write in and refer back to in future.
- 30 days of plans, intentions, gratitudes, reflections and place for responses to the questions: the first 10 questions are to engage, the next 10 to expand, and the final 10 to elevate so you can assess changes and momentum.
- Get your favourite pen ready. This is meant to be written in.
If you are looking for a way to include gratitude in your life and experience immediate results, this guided journal is for you. Perfect for yourself and as a gift for a friend so you can share and practice together. Also makes a really fun book club experience!
With over 20 years experience as a trusted mentor, I know that daily journaling to specific questions is one of the easiest ways to truly define your desires, see where you are blocked, and understand your next steps. I created this series, included guidance on each topic, and filled it with the questions that my clients love, and the questions that changed my life when I was in my mid career crisis and wondering who I was.
This series is created for people who feel a bit stuck but truly desire to live a joyful, fulfilling life. You will see it’s easy to change your life when you make this small addition to your life: asking better questions. You can journal on a new topic every month for a year to create lasting change in your life, or chose the guidebook for the area you know you are stuck in. Questions are the beginning point of the best “aha” moments in life, where people are able to change their perception, sometimes instantly.
What are you waiting for? Grab your Gratitude Guidebook today and don't forget to check out the other guidebooks in the Champagne Chakra Series: both a self help guidebook and a journal all in one so you do as you learn, creating the change you desire in less time.